Current Version: 2.1.0
Note: You'll have to update the repository. We now use ResolveURL.
Instructions for adding this repo:
For those of you updating, remember that you need to force a check for updates
in order to get Kodi to bring in the ResolveURL depencency.
- Go to the Kodi file manager.
- Click on "Add source"
- The path for the source is https://aznhusband.github.io/repo Give it the name "aznhusband-repo".
- Go to "Addons"
- In Addons, install an addon from zip. When it asks for the location, select "aznhusband-repo", and install
- Go back to Addons install, but this time, select "Install from repository"
- Select the "aznhusband-kodi-repo"
- Go into the "Video add-ons" section in the repo, and you'll find the Icdrama plugin.
Icdrama now uses the ResolveURL resolver. Installing from the repo
above should bring in the latest ResolveURL.
Manually downloading the zip files
You can manually download the zip files from
but if you do this, you won't automatically bring in the ResolveURL